Saturday 28 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge 11

Hello! Hope you are having a lovely Saturday. I have decided to have a go at the Papertake Weekly challenge today, I have never done this one before but with such a lovely sketch by Dawny, I couldn't resist. I am really enjoying taking part in challenges and love finding new blogs with them on, I am sure I am very slow in finding them as everyone else seems to already be taking part but better late than never ! Hope you like my card and have a great weekend !

Suzie xxx


Image - Hanglar

Coloured with Promarkers
Crystals and charm from ebay

Papers - Dovecraft

Verse inside card - internet


3 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzie, love the image, and the colours are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie, gorgeous card, love the image you have coloured beautifully. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely Suzie! Great colours and I love the little charm! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete