Wednesday 25 March 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 11

Hello, I hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day. I had a great day and got lots of lovely things from the kids that they had made at school and playgroup - the things they make at school are soooo nice to receive, I love it, but saying that I was not complaining when I was given a new charm for my Pandora bracelet, it was a little silver handbag with a gold bow on it - perfect! Anyway on to my card and this is one I have made using the lovely sketch over on Charisma Cardz by Joanne, I really enjoyed using this layout and no doubt will use it time and time again.

Suzie xxx


Ima
ge - Hanglar .. I think !

Coloured with Promarkers
Papers and ribbons - Dovecraft

Flowers - Prima Gems and charm from my stash








1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Suzie. Your flowers are amazing and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete