Friday 13 March 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 51 & Charisma Cardz Challenge 10 & Cupcake Craft Challenge 31

Hi, I've come across the Cute Card Thurday blog and couldn't resist having a go at their challenge this week as it is such a great sketch, it also gave me the chance to make another card for my dad as it is his birthday tomorrow and I was not happy with my first attempt. For this challenge you had to make a celebration card, perfect, check out the blog to see the fantastic DT cards and have a go yourself. http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ . I have also found Charisma Cardz and the challenge over there this week is to create something for the guys so I think my card fits both challenges - check out the great DT cards : http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/ .

I have now found yet another amazing challenge site, I am on a roll at the minute, Cupcake Craft Challenges and this week you have to use brown plus either green, blue or pink, so I have entered this challenge too! If you fancy a go visit them at http://www.cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot,com, they also have great DT cards.

Suzie xxx

Image: Pollycraft - Albert Dog for Boys
Papers: Pollycraft Chocolate and Blue
Tag: Pollycraft Chocolate and Blue
Sentiment: Computer generated
Verse inside card: Internet








14 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card and I love this dog! Thanks so much for joining in with the CCT birthday celebrations this week. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, the dog is so cute and I love the papers and the decorated inside!
    Many thanks for joining in the birthday challenge this week, have a great evening, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh Love little Albert he's so cute and the papers are fab too.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow, this is soooo cute!!
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, those papers are fabulous and that image so cute. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, the papers and image are just great! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the sweet image and beautiful papers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute - just love the image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, luv the image, fabby papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card love all the detail and such pretty papers and the image is just so cute.

    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete