Wednesday 11 March 2009

Mother's Day - What should I get this year ....

Hello again, 2 posts in one day, I am doing well today. Anyway I have been having the usual 'what do I get my mum and mum in law for Mother's Day?' problem all week, I always get flowers or teddy bears etc and there is only so many they want I suppose. What makes it worse is my husband has 3 sisters so we are all second guessing what the other might get and every year she ends up with more flowers than a flower shop ! Well I have been having a look around the internet and come across Red Letter Days and they have some fab Mother's Day gift ideas. I love the afternoon tea one but it would be too far for them to travel but I am seriously considering the wine and chocs one, I also need to drop big hints to my hubbie, I quite fancy the spa day myself - I guess I can always dream ....

Suzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment