Monday 9 March 2009

Mother's Day Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend, it was a very chilly and windy weekend up here in the North West. I've now done my second mother's day card, I think I will give this one to my mum and the other one to my mum in law, although no doubt I will change my mind again before the day. I am very excited this week as it is my 34th birthday on Sunday, my wonderful mum and dad have promised me some more Promarkers to add to my collection so I cannot wait, it will be great having more colours to choose from, one day I will have them all, I am totally addicted to them ! I really enjoyed making my last Mother's Day card for the DT call over on Dies to Die For. Even though I wasn't chosen it has given me the confidence to have another go so I am now on the look out for other sites wanting guest DT members, if anyone knows of any I would be eternally grateful if you could let me know xx. Anyway any comments you make on my cards as always are very much appreciated, have a lovely afternoon.

Suzie xxx

Image: Tilda, coloured with Promarkers, Sakura pens, Marvey le Plumes and 3D Gloss
Papers: Mommy by Doreen Stolz
Charm, brad, ribbon, gems and flowers from my stash






No comments:

Post a Comment