Wednesday 4 March 2009

Dies To Die For Guest Designer Call

Hello again ! Fab website Dies to Die For are looking for a design team member at the moment and the following card is my little creation that I am submitting in the hope I may be chosen. As you may know it is a dream of mine to be a DT and up until now I have never been confident enough to have a go but after starting my blog and getting some lovely comments from you all on my cards I feel it is time to have a go and I couldn't choose a better site to apply to, they have some fab stamps and other bits and bobs on there, take a look at www.diestodiefor.com. For this card I've used a gorgeous Tilda image coloured with Promarkers and Sakura Gelly pens. I've added 3D gloss to her wings, patches on her pants and hair bow. The papers are Dovecraft and the gems, charm, brads and ribbon are from my stash. The verse inside the card is from the internet. Hope you like it and more to the point I hope my mum does on Mother's Day ...

Suzie xxx








1 comment:

  1. Stunning card ,fabulous colouring and papers ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete