Friday 18 September 2009

Some Exciting News ..

Good afternoon all, hope Friday is treating you well where ever you are. Sorry I have not been around much this week but I have been poorly, full of a sore throat and flu and I have not felt well enough to craft, it has been a disaster. Well earlier this week I did get an email which cheered me up from the lovely Ellie over at Digital Tuesday, she asked if I would join her design team and I said yes ! how could I turn her down, it is a great opportunity to work with a great bunch of very talented ladies and also a perfect excuse to use all those digital images I have on my computer and not used much. You can see my first Digital Tuesday DT card on Tuesday 29th September and would love it if you could pop over to the challenge blog and take part too !

Suzie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel heaps better soon congrats and will look out for your creations

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow good luck and hope you are feeeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzie,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete