Friday 11 September 2009

Allsorts Challenge Week 17

Good afternoon, and what a gorgeous sunny one it is too! My only complaint is that everytime I open my patio doors for some air naughty wasps fly in ... tut tut ! Anyway enough of my moaning and on to a card. I have made todays card for my husband as it is our wedding anniversary on Monday, 6 lovely years and it is nearly 12 that we have actually been together. I have done a very plain and simple card for me but I know that is what he likes and that he will appreciate it, well he bettter had. lol! I have decorated the inside of the card and done a verse but in my excitement to get done forgot to take a photo ... doh! I am also entering this card into the Allsorts Challenge as by totally luck this week the challenge is a card for a man, perfect ! Anyway pop over to Allsorts and have a look at all the lovely DT creations there are some great designs.

Enjoy your evening.


Suzie xxx


Image - DigiStamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Bo Bunny

Sentiment -computer generated

Buttons - Quixotic


3 comments:

  1. Hiya
    I love the clean simple lines of this card.
    Congrats on your anniversary.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi

    A gorgeous card which I am sure your husband will really appreciate.

    Love your beautiful backing paper.

    It is only fair you haven't shown us the inside - that will be special for hubby!!! Have a lovely anniversary.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete