Monday 14 September 2009

Sketch Saturday DT Call

Hello! Sketch Saturday have been running a DT call as they are looking for new DT members so I thought I would give it a go, the call closes tonight at 8pm. There is a lovely sketch to follow and I decided to make my card as a Christmas card as I need to get more done, this is only number 4 ! I hope you like it and fingers crossed for everyone who has entered.

Suzie xxx


Image - The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Snow coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Dovecraft

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Charm from stash

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Pins - Tabbycrafts

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suzie, this is beautiful, love the colours used and you've coloured your image perfectly too.
    Thank you & good luck
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely... great papers and decoration.

    Good luck for the call!

    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete