Friday 25 September 2009

Crafty Catz Challenge 1 DT Card



Good morning everyone, hope you are having a lovely Friday, aren't the weeks flying by all of a sudden ! Today is the first challenge over on Crafty Catz and my first DT card for them. This weeks challenge is a colour combo of Green, Blue and Brown with the option of adding a charm and there is some fantastic candy to be won. I have used a Miss Anya stamp coloured with my trusty promarkers and I have added lots of flowers, I just cannot help myself. Pop over to the blog and join in the fun and have a look at the rest of the DT cards, they are gorgeous. I will try and visit everyone over the next week and I can't wait to see your lovely creations.

Suzie xxx

Image - The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Dressy coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Bo Bunny

Tuille and pins - Tabbycrafts

Flowers from stash

Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace & Butterfly

Charm from stash

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards



5 comments:

  1. love your card suzie, and your flowers are gorgeous, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie
    Beautiful card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie,Your card is gorgeous,love the little details,good luck with the challenge blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifull card well done love jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! The image is so sweet and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete