Tuesday 28 April 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge 49

Happy Tuesday everyone, hope you are having more cheerful weather than me, it is so grey and dull today! I have Ben off school at the minute, yep he got them the dreaded chicken pox, I thought it would have been to good to be true if he didn't after Grayce had them over Easter. Anyway even with them both at home I have managed a little card for the Friday Sketchers challenge, this week there is a lovely sketch by Murmur, pop over and have a look there are some great DT cards too ! The card I have done is for my sister in law and her husband, it is their 2nd wedding anniversary today, so I hope they like it.

Suzie xxx


Image - Promise Collection - Pollycraft
Papers - Dovecraft

Ribbon, flowers and butto
ns - Poppicrafts
Dewdrops
Verse and sentiment computer generated


2 comments:

  1. OH...Suzie, your card is marvelous!!!
    lovely composition.
    Your image is adorable.
    You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card, looks adorable. love the sweet image that you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete