Saturday 4 April 2009

Clare's Sketch Challenge & My Nanna's Birthday

Hello everyone, it's Saturday again, I hope you are having a lovely day and that you all had better luck than me with the Grand National. I had a little bet on Silver Birch as I have just planted one in my garden and it was looking good for a while and then it all went wrong, never mind it's the taking part etc .. Anyway back to cards and this is one I made yesterday for Clare's sketch challenge over on Do Crafts and also I made it for my Nanna, it is her birthday on Monday. This is quite a reserved card for me compared to my last few and I quite like the fact you can see some of the white card, I think it works quite well and I am loving my Penelope downloads from Pollycraft at the moment they are so sweet. Hope you like my card, all your comments are always very much appreciated.

Suzie xxx


Image - Penelope - Pollycraft
Papers - Pollycraft

Gems, ribbon and flowers from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment