Friday 24 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge 12

Hello and Happy Friday ! I can't believe how fast this week has gone, I have hardly done any crafting and decided to get my act together and I have come up with this card for the Colour Create challenge. This week the challenge is to use the colours black, pink and white with the option of polka dots. I really enjoyed this challenge as black is a colour I never use on my cards so it was nice having to use it and think about how to use it and for my first attempt I am quite pleased. Anyway I hope you like my card, pop over to Colour Create to see all the fab DT cards, the challenge is open until Sunday. Happy Crafting !

Suzie xxx

Image - Pollycraft - Mary Lous Shoes - Daisy Chains coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft
Ribbon and gems from my stash

Flowers - Prim
a

2 comments:

  1. I love this its beautiful!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Suzie. This would be perfect for a teenager - they would love that image. Your flowers are fantastic. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete