Saturday, 26 February 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 69 - Black +1 - DT

Today is a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week's theme is 'black plus one other colour' I have used blue. Again I have used a Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured with Promarkers. I never use black and to be honest don't really have papers in this colour but I had a old Basic Grey pad which I got to use for men's cards and it had a few sheets left in it and luckily they had black on , phew! and I have to be honest I am really pleased with the result such a change to my normal pink cards so maybe I will use black more often.
Anyway thanks for taking the time to visit me today and I will be back soon although I have a magazine commission to work on next week so no doubt that will take most of the week.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at Stamp Something which is 'flowers'

Suzie xxx

Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Basic Grey
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems, doily, ribbon and charms from stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

8 comments:

  1. Oh suzie I like these colours together and such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is always nice but it's great to see a different colour scheme like this on a cute card. All your cards are gorgeous Suzie and this one is no exception xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful such attention to detail
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzie, gorgeous card. I loved the LOTV and i loved your colours. The details are great.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Suzie, love the image and super colour combo too ~ just scrummy :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card! Lovely image - and I love the black bow, so sophisticated!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzie !

    just wanna send you a little hello from France, and tell you how sweeeeet your card is ! love it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete