Friday 4 February 2011

Crafty Catz Challenge #68 - Tartan DT

Hello! Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. Today is another new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week Trish has chosen the theme of 'tartan or plaid'. We also have some sad news this week as DT member Carly is leaving us, we wish her all the best and her gorgeous cards will be missed. Anyway onto my card and I have used one of the new Lili of the Valley stamps, I think this is my favourite and I loved colouring it, perfect for those Valentine's or Anniversary cards. Well I look forward to visiting you all this week and I hope you like my card.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at Lili of the Valley which is 'romance'.

Suzie xxx

Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Basic Grey
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems from stash
Doily - Ebay
Punch - Martha Stewart


6 comments:

  1. Ahhh Suzie this is gorgeous hun! such a pretty image and I love the dp's and the beautiful flowers too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzie, lovel the image and the colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzie, love the colour combo.Thanks for playing along this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and love the dp,x

    ReplyDelete