Friday 11 February 2011

Crafty Catz Challenge #69 - Valentine's - DT

Hi, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend, it has been a bit warmer here this week so fingers crossed we might be able to get out to the park with the kids this weekend. The challenge this week over at Crafty Catz is Valentines or Love so I dug out one of my old Penny Black stamps and set to work, I rarely use these stamps but always love them when I do the hedgehogs are so cute. Well I hope you can join us this week and hope you all have a lovely day on Monday, we used to go out for a meal but with the cost and 2 kids if just isn't the same now but maybe that's just me getting old and boring lol!

I am entering this card into the challenge over at Stampin For the Weekend which is Valentines.

Suzie xxx

Image - Penny Black coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Prima
Punch - Martha Stewart
Doily - Ebay
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts





4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card love the image and paper's,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous this is! The image is so cute, and all those embellies and the lacy doily!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous once again, Suzie. Love these images too and the papers are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, adore the hedgies, love the papers and the doily too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete