Saturday 22 January 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 64 - Hot Colours - DT

Good morning! Today is another new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week's theme is 'hot colours'. Now I just had to use one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps on this card as they have been sat looking at me and I couldn't leave them uninked any longer. The papers are a free pad that I got on a magazine and it is a good job I had it otherwise this card would have been anything but hot, it made me realise that I tend towards pastel colours and to be honest I can't see that changing any time soon lol! I hope you can join us again this week and don't forget I have blog candy on offer.

I am entering this card into the sketch challenge at Lili of the Valley.

Suzie xxx

Image - Lili Of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers free on magazine
Gems and ribbon from stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps



4 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooooh delish and look at those gorgeous papers
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!!! Beautifully colored and embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh lovely, it's just so gorgeous and such beautiful colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Stunning card, Suzie. Love the stamp and the colours are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete