Saturday 15 January 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 63 - Cuddly - DT

Hello! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far, it is very dull and rainy here today but never mind at least it isn't as cold. Today is a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and if you are in need of a big cuddle it is the place to visit as our theme this week is 'cuddly'. I have used this gorgeous Lili of the Valley baby image, I am loving their images at the moment and cannot wait for my new release stamps to arrive that I ordered earlier this week. I hope you can join us again this week and I look forward to saying hello and visiting you all.

This card is for sale on ebay.

Suzie xxx

Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Memory Box
Doily - Ebay
Ribbon, charm and gems from stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Punch - Martha Stewart


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suzie. Love the wee charm x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable Suzie, pretty detail.. what a gorgeous doily.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love all the detail. Beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete