Friday 14 January 2011

Crafty Catz Challenge #65 - Thank You - DT

Hello. Today is a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week the theme is 'thank you' as chosen by the lovely Suzanne. I have used one of my new Stamping Bella Ketto stamps and I love her, she is such a sweet image and was a joy to colour, I can't wait to make a card with the other one I bought too so look out for that. I coloured with Promarkers as usual and I think I got a bit carried away with the flowers but I am pleased with how it ended up. Anyway I hope you can join us this week and I look forward to seeing all your cards. I am also entering this card into the challenge over at Stamp Something which is 'anything goes' and A Spoonfull of Sugar which is 'thank you'.

This card is for sale on ebay.

Suzie xxx

Image - Stamping Bella Ivy Ketto coloured with Promarkers
Papers from stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems. ribbon and charm from stash



8 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, beautiful card. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Suzie,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card. I love all the flowers.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh delish, so pretty and elegant
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzie it is a stunning image and you have made it into a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Suzie!

    Gorgeous card hun, pretty image and papers too :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful creation Suzie love that cute image and your design is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible details and cute as a button images! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete