Wednesday 16 June 2010

Gotta Craft - DT - Swiss Miss Rosalie


Good afternoon, hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather. Today I have my first DT card for Gotta Craft, Sandra kindly sent me some goodies including this stamp and I just had to have a play - she is soooo sweet and a joy to colour. All the items on the card apart from the sentiment are available at Gotta Craft plus many others so pop over and have a look. I am also entering this card into the challenge over at A Spoon Full Of Sugar which this week is Sunshine.

Suzie xxx


Image - Swiss Miss Rosalie coloured with Promarkers

Papers - All from Gotta Craft

Flower - Wild Orchid Crafts

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - i really love the papers and the image is so cute.

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards and this one is sooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete