Saturday 5 June 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 35 - Red & Black - DT

Hello! Yesterday was a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it has been set by Dianne and she has chosen a colour combo of red and black. Now I have to admit that I do not like the card I have made one little bit, I don't use these colours and had no suitable papers and just stuggled so I apologise for what you are about to see.

Suzie xxx


Image - Hanglar coloured with Promarkers

Papers from stash

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

4 comments:

  1. Oh you are far too hard on yoursel it is stunning and love the flowers imnage again coloured perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie
    Your card is gorgeous and just right for the challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzie what are you apologising for this is beautiful the colours, flowers and image are gorgeous I love it and that is truly form the heart.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete