Friday 25 June 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 38 - Digital - DT


Good evening everyone, hope you are well and not fading too quickly in this heat - it has been a bit too hot for me today and they say it will be warmer tomorrow - eek! Anyway today we have a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week the challenge has been set by Auntie Sue and she wants to see a digital image on your cards. Well I love digital images so this was a great challenge for me and I have used a Mo Manning image called Cinderella - I love her and she was lots of fun to colour. I hope you can all join us again this week. I am also entering this card into the challenge over at Mo's Digital Challenge which this week is anything goes.

Suzie xxx


Image - Mo Manning coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Basic Grey

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Ribbon and Pearls from stash



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie glad you liked the challenge and I must say your card is just stunning the colours and papers not to mention your colouring is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the textured white paper. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Suzie. Love the image
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! So so SOOOOOOOO loving this! Perfectly colored, perfectly detailed perfectly cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Suzie... lovely coloring and layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete