Saturday 29 May 2010

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 32 - Wings - DT

Hello! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend, it is very rainy here but hopefully Mr Sun will be back soon. Today is a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week we want to see wings on your creations. I have used one of my favourite Tilda's for this card, I love her as she looks just like my little girl Grayce when she has her ponytail in. I am also entering this card into the challenge over at Creative Inspirations which is distressing.

Suzie xxx


Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Rose Garden

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Pearls & Ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. Suzie - this is beautiful. So vintagey and pretty and girly. The flower and pearl details really make it special too.

    ReplyDelete