Sunday 2 May 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 30 - Spots - DT


Hello! Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend, the weather has been quite nice here although a little cold. This week's challenge over at Crafty Catz has been set by Carol and she wants spots on your cards this week. I have used one of my new Tilda's, I love this stamp and have been wanting it for ages so I finally bought it and I am sooo glad I did. This card was for my sister in law as it was her 3rd wedding anniversary last week. We are also having a DT call at Crafty Catz at the moment so if you fancy being a part of our lovely team send me an email, all the details are here and the call closes on 12 May. Thank you to everyone who entered last week we loved looking at your creations and hope we see you all again this week. I am also entering this card into the challenge over at Quixotic which is distressing.

Suzie xxx


Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Basic Grey

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Pearls from stash


1 comment: