Thursday 13 May 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 32 - Petals & Pearls - DT


Good morning, I can't believe we are at Friday again ! Today we have another new challenge over on Crafty Catz and I have set the challenge this week of petals and pearls. I love using flowers and pearls on my cards as you have probably noticed LOL! so I couldn't resist this as a challenge. I have used Tilda again, I am loving the new collection at the moment, Tilda is soooo girly and a joy to colour. I always use Promarkers to colour but really want to try something else but I am not sure whether to go for pencils or distress inks at the moment but it would be nice to learn a new technique.

Anyway I will be back tomorrow with my Totally Gorjuss DT card and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Suzie xxx

Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Basic Grey
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Pearls from stash



2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card,love the Tilda and a fabulous challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the flowers and the gorgeous papers
    x

    ReplyDelete