Tuesday 19 May 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge 52

Hello, hope you are all having a great Tuesday and that you have better weather than me, it is sooo grey and rainy again today, when will the sun come out and say hello - I think I might be getting a bit obsessed about the weather lol! Anyway on a brighter note it is A Spoon Full Of Sugars first birthday this week and for their challenge you need to make a celebration card, so I thought I would enter the card I made for my father in laws birthday yesterday ( sorry if you have already seen it in yesterdays post ) - he loved both his cards so that made my day as I am so unsure when I do cards for boys! Take a look over at A Spoon Full of Sugars blog for some gorgeous DT cards and fantastic prizes.

Suzie xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh, trop mignon !!! j'adore !
    bravo!!!!
    anne cecile

    http://scrapannece.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - those men/boys are sooo tricky :)

    We've got rain / grey skies too can't wait for warm sun!!

    ReplyDelete