Friday 29 May 2009

Something Different ...

Good morning all, hope you are enjoying the lovely sunshine we have today, looks like it might be a great weekend. I hope so as it is my nephew's 18th birthday tomorrow, I cannot believe he is 18 already it only seems like yesterday when he was 8 ! My sister in law is having a party for him at the house and she has gone to sooooo much trouble, it is a beach theme and she has bought blow up palm trees and all sorts and she is doing a sandpit for the kids to play in - there are 50 people coming - she is much braver than me having that many round her house but it should be fab, I have bought a grass skirt and lei for Grayce. There are 10 kids in the family altogether including mine, the oldest being 22 this year and the youngest, little Libbie who is 2 next week - look out for the card lol! so they will have loads of fun together which is so nice to see. Anyway enough of my babbling and onto more crafty things, I decided to have a change yesterday and as I love reading in the few spare minutes I get I made a bookmark featuring one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls. I am really pleased with it and of course it is useful too, what more could a girl want ! Anyway I am hoping to get some cards done soon for challenges, I never seem to get a chance to enter them all and also I need to make a card for little Libbie for next week too. Have a great weekend !

Suzie
xxx

Image - Gorjuss Girl coloured with Promarkers

Paper - Papermania

Gems and flowers from my stash

Crystal butterfly - Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment