Wednesday 6 May 2009

A couple of new challenge blogs and some news ...

Hello and a Happy Wednesday. My day has been quite manic, Ben is still off school because of his chicken pox, I have never seen so many spots on one person in my life before, bless him but hopefully he will be back on Monday as he is soooooo fed up it is untrue and he has gone wild and that in turn makes him quite a handful. I was expecting a parcel of party goodies to arrive today and it has still not arrived - it is Ben's 5th birthday tomorrow and I have ordered loads of Mickey Mouse party plates etc including a cake topper from ebay and it has not come .... panic has set in now! Ben loves Mickey Mouse with a passion and is expecting a Mickey Mouse party - fingers crossed for it all arriving tomorrow. Anyway back to more crafty things, there are 2 new challenge blogs coming soon and they are both after DT members - yipee! - so if you fancy applying have a look at the blogs, they both sound great - allsorts challenges and Stampin for the weekend, I've applied for both so fingers crossed.

Now for my news and I am so excited about it. Yesterday Charisma Cardz asked if I would be a guest DT for them in October for a couple of weeks and of course I said yes ! I cannot wait for October now - talk about wishing the year away and getting started, it is a dream come true and hopefully I might make it to a full time DT one day soon.

Take care

Suzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment