Friday 27 February 2009

Think Pink.. Pollycraft Challenge

This is my entry for the Think Pink! challenge over on Pollycraft. This is the first time I have entered the Pollycraft Monday challenge and as you had to use lots of pink - my favourite colour, I thought what a great challenge to start with. The image I have used is Heartfelt from the Pollycraft Promise collection, isn't she gorgeous and I have coloured her with a mixture of Promarkers, Marvey le Plumes and Sakura gel pens. The flowers are Prima and the papers are Laura Ashley, the ribbon and gems were from my stash. I have also had a go at decorating the inside of my card for the first time too, so lots of first's with this card. Hope you like it !

Suzie xxx







2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the inside papers so much they have a reall antiquey feel, thanks for joinin us at Pollycraft hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzie...love the pinkness.
    Thank you for joining us and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete