Tuesday 3 February 2009

Hello

I've not posted for a while now which isn't good when I am trying to get my new blog up and running but things have been hectic. My little boy Ben has been ill with this sickness virus which is going around, in fact most of the family have had it and then I got it at the weekend and I am still recovering. But still I have a few cards to post for you to see and then I need to get on with making my entry for this weeks sketch challenge run by Clare Curd over on Do Crafts. As soon as I have made the card I will post it.

Please accept my apologies for the quality of all my piccies on the blog at the moment. I really need to learn how to take really clear photos, if anyone has any hints or tips I would love to hear them. xxx

Suzie xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment