Tuesday 17 February 2009

School holidays

Well it is half term and I already have 2 fed up little monsters ... oops I meant angels ! We have been in all day today and I think we are all in need of fresh air, they have got a bit bored and are now taking it out on each other, bless them! Tomorrow should be better as Ben has a eye check up in the morning so Grayce is going to see my mum and then I'll take Ben there after his check up so that will be a nice change for them, they love visiting nanna and grandpa ! Anyway dispite everything I have managed to do a quick card for Clare's weekly challenge over on Do Crafts. This week the card had to be one colour so I have chosen my favourite colour ... pink ... and also included a very cute Tilda image, hope you like it !





No comments:

Post a Comment