Friday 29 July 2011

Crafty Catz Challenge #93 - Christmas In July - DT

Hello!  Hope everyone has had a lovely Friday, the weather has been great again today and is looking good for the weekend so all is well.  Today saw the start of another new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week it was my turn to choose the theme so I have gone for ' Christmas '.  I am always last minute with my Christmas cards so I thought this would be the perfect chance to get a head start and get in the mood, although I have to admit it was very strange making this card when it was glorious sunshine outside and the kids were running around the garden chasing bubbles and eating ice-cream lol!  The lovely images on all the DT cards this week were kindly supplied by our sponsor, The Stamping Boutique and I hope you can join us and I look forward to seeing all your creations and maybe getting some inspiration from them to continue with my Christmas cards.
Hugs
Suzie xxx

Image - The Stamping Boutique coloured with Promarkers
Papers - free on a magazine ages ago
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps
Ribbon and snowflakes from stash




5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Suzie...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the bp and those gorgeous flowers. The colours you've chosen are lovely!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzie, I love that image and the colours you have used this is one super Christmas card and I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzie love the colour's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Suzie gorgeous card I love the colour theme. I have some calorie free candy if you are interested,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete