Saturday 23 July 2011

Crafty Catz Challenge #92 - No Pink or Blue - DT

Good morning, hope you are all having a good weekend, it is actually sunny here today so fingers crossed things are looking up weather wise, the school hols started this week and I could do with Mr Sunshine showing his face.  This week's challenge over at Crafty Catz has been set by the lovely Aunty Sue and she wants to see cards with no blue or pink on.  Now I looked at this challenge when she first set it and thought what on earth would I do and when I came to start my card all my pink papers and promarkers were calling to me but I was strong and resisted and I am so glad with the outcome so much so I am going to buy some papers that aren't pink for once lol!  The image I have used was kindly provided by our sponsor The Stamping Boutique and I adore it, check out the other girls cards for more sponsor images they are all gorgeous.  Well I hope to visit you this week, trying to turn over a new leaf and become a better blogger but with the kids at home anything could happen.  Oh and for those of you who read my last post, Ben had a great time with his football, he has been again and is loving it and it is so great to see him with other children like himself, they are all lovely kids and it has been a pleasure meeting them all and their families.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Suzie xxx

Image - The Stamping Boutique
Papers - Basic Grey
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Doily - Ebay
Sentiment - Whimsey
Tag - Magnolia
Butterfly - Martha Stewart





7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the colour's,have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous hun...and loving your colours too...

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie this is a truly beautiful card - I just love everything about it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely has the wow factor I love the colour combo you chose its really eye catching,

    have a lovely Sunday,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pink or blue? Gosh I feel faint at the thought Suzie!

    You've made a beautiful card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply beautiful Suzie, your embellishments look wonderful so does the image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Suzie! Glad to hear Ben is enjoying his football too, Hugs

    ReplyDelete