Monday 4 April 2011

Crafty Catz DT Call

Hello! Hope you are all well and everyone who is a mum had a great day yesterday, I got some lovely cards from the kids and a few chocolates, a plant and a CD so felt very special.  I am sorry I had no cards to share with you last week but I have been busy on a commission for Quick Cards and with Mother's Day too I never got the chance to make any of my DT cards.  Also on top of that I got a call from school on Friday afternoon to say Grayce had fallen and I had to take her to A&E and after many hours of waiting we found she had a broken wrist poor thing.  Anyway I will hopefully be back this week with some cards and if you are interested we have a DT call running at Crafty Catz this week and next, just join in the challenges and add DT next to your name on the linky thing to be considered.

 Suzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment