Monday 28 March 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 73 - Spring - DT

 
Hello!  Hope you are all well and enjoying this gorgeous Spring weather we are having at the moment.  I have been busy with magazine commissions and a bit of gardening and have just realised that I haven't posted my DT card for Totally Gorjuss from last Friday.  Anyway the theme was Spring and I love this little bunny from Lili of The Valley, the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, think I may have got a bit carried away with them but I love adding flowers to my cards.  I hope you can join us this week and I will try and visit you all too.

Suzie xxx

Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Prima
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Charm,gems, doily and ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Magnolia




2 comments:

  1. Just totally gorgeous hun...love the image and so beautifully coloured too...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - such a sweet image and your flowers are stunning! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete