Saturday 11 September 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge #49 - Paper Piecing DT


Good morning, hope everyone is well. Yesterday was a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week's challenge is paper piecing as set by Dianne. I decided to make a Christmas card as I need to get a move on with them but I am struggling to make any decent ones at the moment, just can't seem to get my christmas card head on. I love the image I have used for this card it is from Wild Rose Studio but the balance of the card seems all wrong and I just don't know what to embellish with - flowers just don't seem right somehow, any ideas would be much appreciated. Anyway I hope you can join us this week and pop over to the blog to see all the fabulous cards the DT have made.

Suzie xxx

Image - Wild Rose Studio coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Memory Box
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

3 comments:

  1. I Love this card Suzie!
    I know what you mean about Christmas embellishments though, I am having problems with that too. I saw a nice poinsettia Die recently which i thought about....by the time i had finished thinking they had all sold out! Typical!
    Enjoy the weekend
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie

    What a great paper piecing project. Love all the wonderful details. Great DT creation!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paper pieced this little guys sweater with the patterned paper you used for the background. Very Clever! Once again gorgeous card!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete