Friday 3 September 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 48 - 3 - 2 - 1 - DT


Hello! Hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather we have been having - typical that it goes nice now when the kids are back at school but that's life I suppose. Anyway today is a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week Carol has chosen a recipe of 3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image and we have a lovely stamp to win from our sponsor Crafts and Me. I have used my Indian Tilda image on this card and also added lots of distressing and my 3 embellishments are the flowers, pearl stems and gems and the lovely papers are from Memory Box. I hope you can all join us again this week and I look forward to visiting you all soon.

Suzie xxx


Image - Indian Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Memory Box

Flowers and stems - Wild Orchid Crafts

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzie, those papers are gorgeous and i love the colours you have used.
    Have a lovely weekend, lets hope the sun keeps shining as it will be good to get the kids out of the house!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ,love the Tilda,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete