Saturday 17 July 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 41 - Anything But A Card - DT



Hello! Well it's another new week over at Crafty Catz and this week Carol has set us a great challenge of anything but a card. This fell on the perfect week for me as I have gifts to make for Ben and Grayce's teachers at school so I made these little pockets and filled them with Quality Street chocolates .. yummy !! I have to admit a couple didn't make it as Grayce and I had to test them lol! Anyway hop over to the blog to see all the other fab creations the DT have made and to join in the fun with us.

Suzie xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea and perfect for end of term gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!! I have just been staring at lots of them and a tutorial on anther site and now I think I will be making them too! I just wanted to know what to put in them and you have really helped!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these look so lovely. How luck are those teachers so be getting Quality Streets?! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete