Friday 16 July 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge 28 - Pink - GDT


Hello! Hope you are all well and not too wet, we have had a lot of rain these last few days but the garden is pleased if nothing else. Yesterday was a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week's theme is 'pink' so it was a perfect challenge for me as I love pink. I have used one of my favourite Tilda's and some of my lovely new large flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, hope you like it!

Suzie xxx


Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers

Papers - The Girls Paperie

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Ribbon & Pearls from stash

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


2 comments:

  1. Awww Suzie, like it??? I love it!!!! Pink is my fave colour too as is Tilda. Luv your new blooms also and your dps are fab. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week and good luck. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Suzie, really pretty image and DP. I love pink too. I can't enter till I post my DT card tomorrow lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete