Tuesday 30 March 2010

Exciting News !!!

Hello! Well I have been holding it in for a few months now but can finally reveal that I have had my work published ! I cannot believe it to be honest and was so pleased when I was asked by Quick Cards mag to produce a project for their subs extra page - so if you are a subscriber to Quick Cards you will see my project in this month's issue which is out tomorrow. I am also working on another project for them for May's issue so things are quite busy at the moment.

Suzie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Suzie
    Congratulations well done so pleased for you,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Suzie,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic Suzie. Well done, I'm really pleased for you.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done hon..thats fabulous news!!...Debs x

    ReplyDelete