Friday 19 March 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 24 - Spring - DT


Good afternoon, hope you are all having the lovely Spring weather that we are at the moment. This week I am the host over at Crafty Catz and because of the better weather and the fact lots of Spring bulbs have popped up in my garden I have set the theme of Spring. I have used a cute little cat stamp that I got free on a magazine ages ago and she is holding a bunch of Spring flowers, I have also made this a small 4 x 4 card for a change, great for putting with a pressie. Hope you can join us this week.

Suzie xxx


Image - Not sure, free on a magazine coloured with Promarkers

Papers - MME
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pins, pearls & ribbon from stash



5 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute, loving those papers!!!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie
    Lovely card, gorgeous flowers and cute image too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card and a fabulous challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Suzie, Sweet image on you very cute card, hugs carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge theme..I love your creation, you just reminded me I have that same stamp, must make the effort to make a card with it!!!

    Lovely creation!!!

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete