Saturday 16 January 2010

Totally Gorjuss DT Challenge 13 - Monochrome


Good morning. Today I have my DT card for the challenge over on Totally Gorjuss, which is monochrome. Now I have always assumed this meant black and white but the lovely girls over at TG explained that it is actually shades of one colour, so with this in mind how could I resist using my favourite colour 'pink'. I have used one of the new love Miss Anya's and some of my new Basic Grey Bittersweet papers, I love them and you will probably be subjected to them for weeks and weeks now .. sorry! Well if you have a minute pop over to the blog and have a look at all the other girls cards, they are fantastic and join in the fun! I am also entering this card into challenge 121 over on Mojo Monday as I followed their great sketch.

Suzie xxx


Image - Greeting Farm Miss Anya coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Basic Grey Bittersweet

Flowers and ribbon from stash

Gems - Prima

Punch - Martha Stewart Valentine & Martha Stewart Frond Branch

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

1 comment: