Saturday 9 January 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge 14 DT Card

Hello ! Well I don't know about you but I am now offically fed up with the snow - it is just not shifting and the school has been closed all last week and my children are very much hoping it is open Monday - I know it is weird but they miss school, especially my daughter, I am just enjoying it while it lasts as no doubt in a couple of years she will hate it. Also we have one grit bin for the whole of our estate and it is right at the opposite end to us and as soon as it is filled the selfish people near it take it all ..... why !!!! if we all had a bit and spread it on the road in front of our houses we would all get out easier especially as it is quite hilly. Anyway that is my rant over with for today and back to happier things and the Crafty Catz challenge is back today. This week the lovely Kirsty has set the challenge for us of 'bright and sparkly', I loved this challenge as it let me get my bottle of stickles out again and get all sparkly, I have also used one of my new Miss Anya stamps, I love them. If you have a minute pop over to the blog to see what the other ladies have been up to and join in the fun, I would love to be able to drop by your blogs and say hello!

Suzie xxx


Image - Miss Anya Love coloured with Promarkers and Stickles

Papers - MME

Ribbon and gems from stash

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

1 comment: