Saturday 28 November 2009

Totally Gorjuss Challenge DT - Anything but a Card

Hi, hope you are all having a great weekend, we have had a good day and guess what, no snow. I knew it wouldn't happen thank goodness! Anyway this weeks challenge over on Totally Gorjuss is to make anything but a card, now I have done a couple of different things lately but on the whole I prefer making cards but I have to say I did enjoy making this little gift bag and I might do a couple more for Christmas pressies. Hop over to the blog to see what all the other girls came up with and to join in the fun!

Suzie xxx


Image - Sugar Nellie - Gorjuss Girls coloured with Promakers
Paper from stash

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Ribbon - Anitas

Flowers - Prima

Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace

2 comments:

  1. Really Cute Suzie! Love the papers and love purple so you made a beautiful creation ;)

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie
    This is gorgeous,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete