Friday 20 November 2009

Crafty Catz Challenge 9 DT Card & DT Call

Good morning and Happy Friday, we are at the end of another week and Christmas is coming along fast now, I am hoping to finish off most of my Christmas shopping this next week and if I do I think it will be the first year ever that I am so organised. Anyway today is another new challenge on Crafty Catz and there is also a DT call. We are looking for a new member to join our happy little team and to be in with a chance you need to enter this weeks and next weeks challenge, so hop over to the blog for more details if you are interested. This weeks challenge is to make a card to 'celebrate' something and it must include the word 'celebrate' on the front, if you see what I mean. I have made a new baby card for my friend who has just had a baby girl, she is called Phoebe Grace and is gorgeous so I hope she likes my card.

Suzie xxx


Image - CC Designs Digi Image - coloured with Promarkers

Paper from stash

Ribbon - Anitas

Pearls - Prima

Sentiment - computer generated

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Punch - Leone Em Ash Branch



7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    Your card is gorgeous,i am sure your friend will love this,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love your soft colors and those flowers are so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie lovely cards, lovely blog!! Hus Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. What a sweet image and lovely papers and flowers.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much tender job. I enjoy to look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and adorable. What a cutie that image is. Gorgeous card.
    nnalorac

    ReplyDelete