Friday 16 October 2009

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 1 'Pink' DT Card

Hello. Well today is the day and the new challenge blog for Gorjuss Girl lovers has finally launched - Totally Gorjuss. I am very proud to announce that I am on the DT and the first challenge is 'Pink'. I have used one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls 'Little Miss Attitude', I love her because she looks just like my little girl Grayce when she is having a strop. Hop over to the blog to see all my fellow DT's cards, they are Gorjuss ... sorry couldn't resist and join in the fun.

Suzie xxx


Image - Gorjuss Girls coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Dovecraft

Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace & Butterfly, Leone Em Ash Branch

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

Pins - Tabbycrafts

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards






3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous gorgeous cards! Love the black white and red one! that is my fav combo!! hugs juls

    ReplyDelete