Friday 30 October 2009

Crafty Catz Challenge 6 'Sketch' DT Card

Hello and Happy Friday! It has been a right old week in our house this week, school hols are here and my little boy Ben got poorly, he has a chest infection and it has taken several trips to the doctor and lots of persuasion for them to actually agree with us and give us some medicine but we got there in the end this morning and hopefully now he will feel better soon. We had the same thing happen 3 years ago and a week after the doctor said he was perfectly well he was rushed to hospital with pneumonia .. but there you go so as you can imagine the slightest cough and I start to worry. Anyway on to more jolly things and today is Crafty Catz challenge day and this week I am hosting the challenge. I have come up with a little sketch for you all to play with and I hope you enjoy creating with it. I have used my new Sugar Nellie stamp and love it, no doubt she will be out and about again soon for more Christmas cards.

Suzie xxx


Image - Sugar Nellie coloured with Promarkers and Stickles

Papers - MME

Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace

Pearls - Prima

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards



5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card love these stamps and a fabulous sketch,hope your little boy gets better soon,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. what a great sketch you've used and the image is gorgeous, such a lovely card alltogether. x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Suzie, love the sketch. Hope your boy is on the mend!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzie!! Such a sweet image and I love your sketch!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your card Suzie... Your colouring is perfect and I love the colours you have chosen...

    ReplyDelete