Friday 14 August 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 63

Good afternoon, hope you are all well, it's Friday and nearly weekend, doesn't the week fly by. Anyway I have finally done the birthday card for my mum from the kids and I have used the lovely sketch over on Sketch Saturday, it is really simple but very effective. The cute image is a Pollycraft download called Penelope. I love her as she sooo reminds me of my mum with her gardening. Grayce my little girl is obsessed by my mum's watering can and loves to help her with the flowers so I thought this would be perfect. Hope you like it and I hope you have a great weekend whatever you may do.

Suzie xxx


Image - Penelope - Pollycraft - coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Bo Bunny Alissa

Ribbon and buttons - Poppicrafts
Gems - Papermania



3 comments:

  1. Beautifull card :) thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, so pretty and girlie...thank you for joining in with the Sketch Saturday challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Suzie, i adore the colours you have used and the embellies are all perfect :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete