Friday 7 August 2009

Die Cut Dreams Challenge 8

Good morning everyone, it's Friday again and it looks like another nice sunny day for the North West! Hubbie has day off today so it mowing the lawn ready for the big trampoline build - the kids are so excited and can't wait for him to put it up, but you know what men are like the lawn has to be just right first ! Anyway today's card is one that my mum in law has asked me to make her for her sister as it her birthday soon so I thought it would be perfect for this weeks Die Cut Dreams fashion challenge. I haven't done this challenge before but after buying some fantastic die cuts from Susie this week at Die Cut Dreams I couldn't resist. Susie offers a great service and she is sooooo helpful, I have used one of my new diecuts on this card, couldn't help myself xx

Have a great weekend!


Suzie xxx


Image - Miss Anya Greetings Farm coloured with Promarkers

Papers - from my stash

Gems - Papermania

Flowers - Hobbycraft

Pins - Tabbycrafts

Punch - Leone Em Ash Branch


3 comments:

  1. This is truly gorgeous your card is stunning excellent layout and coloured to perfection darling

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at the

    Die cut Dreams challenge blog

    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, it's stunning :-) Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie, beautiful card, great colour scheme, the image is just darling and the flowers and details finish it off perfectly. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete