Thursday 23 July 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 58

Hello. hope you are having a good week if not a wet one, oh my how it rained here yesterday. I am hoping for a bit of sunshine today as hubbie has a couple of days off work and we are taking the kids to Sealife at Blackpool today and the Manchester Museum tomorrow. Yesterday I made a quick card for the Penny Black challenge which is Soft and Sweet this week. I thought the little hedgehog and his cake were the sweet and the colours the soft so hopefully that should cover it ok. Pop across to the blog and see all the lovely DT cards, they are gorgeous. I hope to be back with more cards soon but I am struggling a bit to get them done at the minute with the kids being on school hols. Have a great day !

Suzie xxx


Image - Penny Black coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Alissa - Bo Bunny

Flowers - Poppicrafts

P
earl gems - Papermania
Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace & Leone Em Ash Branch

Pin - Hand made

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet Suzie - love your cute image and soft pretty papers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete